Make sure your seat-belts are fastened and that your luggage is stored safely in the over-head compartment.
We have lift-off.
Enjoy the journey!
Editor, WOW Planet Earth
Like WOW Planet Earth on Facebook:
Next Up: More From WOW Planet Earth
- Animation: Acclaimed Short Film Gives A New Twist On The Recipe For Gruel [Video]
- Under the Docks in California | Wow! Planet Earth
- The Manchester Eye, England | Wow! Planet Earth
- Life on the Ice. Gould Bay, Antarctica | Wow! Planet Earth
- Surf Western Australia | Wow! Planet Earth
- South Yorkshire, England | Wow! Planet Earth
- California Sunset | Wow! Planet Earth
- Aurora Borealis Over Canada (NASA) | Wow! Planet Earth
- Mono Lake Tufa, California | Wow! Planet Earth
- There Is No Africa | Wow! Planet Earth
- Golden California Live Oaks Silhouette | Wow! Planet Earth
- Maybe If You Lived Here This Place Would Seem Normal – But To Everyone Else It’s Extraordinary
- Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa | Wow! Planet Earth
- This Photograph Certainly Proves That Even Dogs Dream Of World Peace…..
- The Perfect Storm? Footage Of A Pathfinder Pilot Boat In Heavy Seas Shows The Full Force Of Mother Nature. Sea-Sickness Warning Applies [Video]
- The Lighthouse – As The Storm Breaks. The Calm After The Storm [P.O.D.]
- New York City Skyline – Sunrise Over An Icy City [P.O.D.]
- Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright [P.O.D.]
- Vernazza, Italy – Panoramic Sunset Over The Sea [P.O.D.]
- Laughing Owl – Now You’ve Seen Everything. How A Small Tweak To A 15 Second Video Sent It Viral [Video]
- Natural Beauty – Seen Through A Combination Of Animation And Time-Lapse Photography [Video]
- A World Without Time – Stunning Time-Lapse Film Reveals The Ever-Changing Beauty Of Nature [Video]
- Grand Canyon – A Cloud Inversion And The ‘Grandest Hike On Earth’?
- Experience Freedom – BASE Jumping With Wing Suits: #3 of 3 [Video]
- Giant Siberian Sinkhole: Huge Hole Mysteriously Appears In The Yamal Peninsular
- Astronaut – A Journey To Space. Dynamic And Fast – Experience Earth From Space With The International Space Station Travelling At 28,000km/h [Video]
- Travel, Snow-boarding And Life In The Mountains From An Athlete’s Perspective [Video]
- Snowboarding At Night! Glowing Snowboarder Filmed Wearing An LED Suit In The French Alps – Set Beautifully To Music [Video]
- Electronics Afterlife: One Man’s Cross-Atlantic Journey Reveals The Truth About Electronics Recycling [Video]
- 7000 Balloons Create A Striking Reminder For The 25th Anniversary Of The Fall Of The Berlin Wall